MOSFET offers contactless switching of any circuit. In AEG, it's used to supplement mechanical contacts when the trigger is pulled.
Advantages of using our MOSFET:
- Contactless switching.
- No more damage to the trigger contacts by high current - only signal current going through.
- Increases rate of fire as well as battery life.
- Works with all commonly used batteries (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd/Li-Pol/Li-Ion/Li-Fe) with voltage 6,6V-14,8V.
- Designed primarily for all AEGs - airsoft electric guns.
MOSFET Classic description:
- Dimensions 27x11x8,5mm.
- Maximum current 140A - thanks to voltage stabilisation, it can be used for spring up to M160 and rate of fire up to 28BBs/s.
- Four power wires (two red and two black) and two signal wires (blue) come from the device. All high-quality silicone wires, each 50cm long.
- Covered in heat-shrink tubing for longer lifetime.
- Built-in voltage stabilisation keeps MOSFET fully used at all times.
- For higher load choose MOSFET Ultra.
- If you need smaller device, try MOSFET Micro.
- If you want to use your own wires, choose alternative without wiring.
- MOSFET Classic with silicone wires, covered in heat-shrink tubing
- Dean-T plug - male
- 2pcs of motor connectors
- heat-schrinking tubings for connectors
- user manual with installation instructions
WARNING: MOSFET should be installed by qualified AEG professionals only. Manufacturer is not liable for any damage on the replica caused by unprofessional installation. Do not use soldering gun!