MOSFET offers contactless switching of any circuit. In AEG, it's used to supplement mechanical contacts when the trigger is pulled.
Advantages of using our MOSFET:
- Contactless switching.
- No more damage to the trigger contacts by high current - only signal current going through.
- Increases rate of fire as well as battery life.
- Works with all commonly used batteries (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd/Li-Pol/Li-Ion/Li-Fe) with voltage 6,6V-14,8V.
- Designed primarily for all AEGs - airsoft electric guns.
MOSFET Micro description:
- Compact dimensions 13,7x7x4,8mm allow use in tiny spaces of your AEG.
- Maximum current up to 100A - recommended use in correctly working replica is with spring up to M130 and rate of fire up to 28bbs/s.
- Power wires can be used up to 1,5mm2 (AWG16), signal up to 0,25mm2 (AWG24).
- Connected by two wires to each element - battery, motor, trigger contacts (see scheme).
- Built-in voltage stabilisation keeps MOSFET fully used at all times.
- If you do not need compact device, choose MOSFET Classic, for even higher load choose MOSFET Ultra
- If you are not familiar with soldering, choose alternative with complete wiring.
- MOSFET Micro
- heat-shrink tubing for MOSFET
- user manual with installation instructions
WARNING: MOSFET should be installed by qualified AEG professionals only. Manufacturer is not liable for any damage on the gun caused by unprofessional installation. Do not use soldering gun!