MOSFET offers contactless switching of any circuit. Active brake function uses residual motor energy for its imidiate stop. The higher the torque of the motor, the better braking effect.
Advantages of using our MOSFET with active brake:
- The piston is stopped in its default position when on semi, which leaves the spring loose.
- Lower wear of not only piston and sping, but many other parts as well.
- Contactless switching.
- No more damage to the trigger contacts by high current - only signal current going through.
- Increases rate of fire as well as battery life.
- Solves the problem with double shot on semi.
- Works with all commonly used batteries (Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd/Li-Pol/Li-Ion/Li-Fe) with voltage 6,6V-14,8V.
- Designed primarily for all AEGs - airsoft electric guns.
MOSFET with active brake Classic description:
- Dimensions 35x12x10,5mm.
- Maximum current up to 140A - recommended use in correctly working replica is with spring up to M160 and rate of fire up to 28bbs/s.
- Four power wires (two red and two black) and two signal wires (blue) come from the device. All high-quality silicone wires, each 50cm long.
- Covered in heat-shrink tubing for longer lifetime.
- Built-in voltage stabilisation keeps MOSFET fully used at all times.
- For higher load choose MOSFET with active brake Ultra.
- If you want to use your own wires, choose alternative without wiring.
- MOSFET with active brake Classic with silicone wires, covered in heat-shrink tubing
- Dean-T plug - male
- 2pcs of motor connectors
- heat-schrink tubings for connectors
- user manual with installation instructions
WARNING: MOSFET with active brake should be installed by qualified AEG professionals only. Manufacturer is not liable for any damage on the gun caused by unprofessional installation. Do not use soldering gun!