New generation of PSJ processor unit brings many new functions and easier installation. All the great function of previous generations are kept - contactless magnetic switching, powerful MOSFET cooled via the whole gearbox, active brake fully functional in any mode, programmable burst and so on.
On top of that the active brake is now adjustable up to completely disabled, we’ve added advanced rate of fire settings, energy consumption is now as low as 3.9mA and there are many more new features and updates.
GEN.3 updates overview
- simplified unit installation
- simplified magnet installation – polarity doesn’t affect functionality
- lower energy consumption, as low as 3.9mA
- can be used with spring up to M200 with rate of fire 99rpm
- adjustable rate of fire
- adjustable active brake with possibility to be completely disabled
- compatible with batteries up to 4S / 16.8V
- a screw added to accessories to attach the unit into the gearbox
- new, thicker insulation foil preventing short circuit
- possible usage of dual sector gears
- layered varnish coating preventing short circuit
- new service connector
New generation of our uniqe processor units with OEM indicate. New lower prices are compensated by absence of packaging, extensive manual, modified selector plate with magnet, Dean-T connector, heat schrink tubings and gold-plated motor plugs. Our new version is determined for experts with experiences at AEG and processor units. Our new products have many function like completely contactless switching by magnets, MOSFET cooled by whole gearbox, fully functional active break in all mode set, fully programmable burst, new fire modes nad indication of correct installation.
Functions overview of PSJ-VZ58 – OEM:
- 6 pre-set fire modes
- configurable burst mode - from 1 up to 255 BBs shot on one quick trigger pull, this setting works in all modes containing burst
- automatically switches from burst to full auto when trigger pulled for longer time, without any delay
- modes are fully programmable by the trigger
Rate of fire
- allows you to set delay between the two following shots
- allows smooth rate of fire setting
- programmable by trigger
- default settings reset: You can simply reset all settings to their default values by trigger (see figure 6.2.)
- manual mode: If your PSJ indicates damage and you are sure it is not mechanical and your replica is able to shoot, you can access manual mode in which malfunction is ignored. You can then fire on full auto mode only
- WARNING! By poor judgement, you can cause more damage to your replica and the unit!
- no mechanical switch, switching is contactless
- faster trigger response
- increased rate of fire and battery life
- maximum current up to 202A constant and 808A in peek
- stops motor immediately with piston in default position and spring loose (when 100% set)
- increases lifetime of piston, spring and many other parts
- always finishes whole rotation of gear wheels
- fully functional in all fire modes
- adjustable by steps of 10%
- possibility to completely disable active brake (set 0%)
- unit detects mechanical damage and disables shooting to prevent any other damage
- user is warned by motor vibrations
Li-Pol/Li-Ion/Li-Fe battery check
- when lithium battery is discharged, unit warns user by motor vibrations
- battery type needs to be set – easily done using trigger itself
- warning is off for Ni-MH, Ni-Cd batteries
Realistic trigger operation
- trigger sensitivity can be set during installation to best fit your demands
- solves problem with double shot on semi
- anti-reversal latch may not be needed if the motor is powerful enough (not recommended)
All this hidden inside your gearbox
- the whole unit is installed inside your gearbox, replacing trigger contacts
- only two power wires come from gearbox
- unit is equipped with LED indication of correct installation for easier installation
PSJ was tested for trouble-free installation on the gearbox ARES VZ58.
- Powerful MOSFET with maximum current up to 202A constant and 808A in peak allows use almost without any restrictions.
- MOSFET is effectively cooled by the whole gearbox.
- The whole unit is coated in multiple layers of varnish for maximum durability even in poor conditions.
- Replica‘s rate of fire is limited by gearbox components and technical specifications. PSJ unit itself is able to do up to 500 000 cycles (shots) per second. Unit is tested for 99 cycles (shots) per second.
- Current consumption of unit in standby mode is as low as 3.9mA.
- processor unit PSJ gen.3
- pre-installed insulation foil
- heat conducting foil
WARNING: PSJ should be installed by qualified AEG professionals only! Manufacturer is not liable for any damage on the replica caused by unprofessional installation. Do not use soldering gun!